Interior Design APPRENTICE!!!!!

7.25.2007


AWESOME NEWS! I am now officially an Interior Design Apprentice!!! I have never been this excited about any kind of job in my life! I feel so blessed to have this opportunity; I am so happy! I finally get to put my college classes to use and learn; because there is so much to learn! I have no idea what my plans are for the future when it comes to Interior Design; my one true goal is to be a stay at home mom. So if I am able to do it from home some day that would be wonderful, but we'll see what the future has in store for us. I am just so excited to finally be doing something I love and have a passion for!
As of right now I am just so thankful to my mom for reminding me over and over that I should give Helena a call. Helena is my mom's counseler in Relief Society and an Interior Designer; as you can see from the picture above. I didn't have the guts to call because I never get lucky, ha. I finally did however and I got lucky; blessed that is! So thank you mom and Helena! I'm so excited!! A dream come true! loves!

3 comments:

  1. I'm really happy for you! And now you will have to use your knowledge to help us decorate our place! :) Start saving now so you can fly to MN. (just kidding, kind of)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats meagan! i'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. It is always nice to be doing a job that you love.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS