Happy 26th Birthday Josh!!!

9.24.2007

Well Monday the 24th was Josh's 26th Birthday!
We had a nice time with the family having dinner and then playing Mafia; a very intense game for any 'Bodily's'. We also had a Pinata! Josh told me a while ago that he had always wanted a Pinata for his birthday when he was young but he never had one; so of course I had to get him one! The kids really enjoyed it.
I got Josh a Nintendo DS with Brainage; I was so excited to get it for him, but now that is all I hear all night while trying to sleep! haha. I'm glad he likes it.
Josh also got a certificate or something from my parents to get a Hunting Licence; he has said that he really wants to go hunting (he never has before); but we'll see if this 'City Boy' likes it when he goes for the first time this year. ha.
I can't believe my man will be 30 years old in just 4 years; I have to start planning what I want to do for that big day now. ha.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Josh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Happy Special Day Josh!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS