My Sweet Husband

9.04.2007


Last week I got a knock at the door and when I opened it there was a beautiful bouquet of flowers in front of the door and to my surprise Josh was standing there; he had come home early to spend the day with me!

I have such a sweet husband; he is always so thoughtful. Josh and I have had a rough month with the baby situation and he has been so amazing with everything. I am so grateful for him being there for me and comforting me. I definitely am one lucky woman to have such an amazing husband who really shows me how much he loves and cares about me.

Thank you for the beautiful flowers honey!

3 comments:

  1. Husbands are wonderful aren't they?! I'm glad that Josh is so good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Megs!
    That is the best to have such a great husband especially when you are going through such a hard time! I love ya and am thinking about you!
    Love, Holly

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS