Tribute to My Man!

9.19.2007

So my friend Lis just taught me about Windows Movie Maker...I had no idea I had it! So I quickly made a video of cute clips of Josh I really enjoy. Josh is always cracking me up! I know I'll love it more than anyone, but I wanted to post it because I'm so excited about it! ha. I can't wait to make many more videos! It's so fun! It's a bit choppy because I had to compress it, but oh well!

Oh and you should pause my music on my player so you can hear the song with the video.




4 comments:

  1. I have that and to think this whole time was using Youtube....

    That was a cute video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Megs! It was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to celebrating that cute baby boy's birthday tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS