Trunk or Treat!

10.27.2007

We went to the ward Trunk or Treat tonight with Ethan & Emily, and her neice and sister Hannah and Christy and of course baby Silas. As you can see Josh and I were Raggedy Ann and Andy, Ethan and Emily and Silas were Pirates, and Hannah was Dorothy. We were all mighty fine lookin if you ask me! ha. It was a lot of fun; though we were a bit sad that no one else decorated their car besides the four of us! So we are definitely the cool couples in our ward! Can't wait for the Halloween Party on Wednesday when we get to do it all over again! yee haw!

The Clan

We have fun

Beautiful Girls


Work it!


Raggedy Ann & Andy


Emily & Me...we're pretty cool


The Despain Pirates....baby Silas is so adorable!


Pyramid Cheer!


8 comments:

  1. That is pretty cute. I love the baby pirate. :) By any chance, did you get the costumes from Mom & Dad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he is so adorable!! Yes we did!! We wanted to rent costumes but it cost way too much just to wear once; so I was so happy when Mom said they still had these! I couldn't believe I convinced Josh to actually dress up with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were wondering how Josh felt about being Andy. Jeff never would have done it so you have a very good husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He said he had fun! It really helped that Ethan dressed up because then it was the 4 of us rather than just Josh and I. He even told me he would do it again! So I need to start planning now what we'll be next year; and hopefully we'll have a baby to dress up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. way cute. It looks like you had so much fun!
    I tagged you.. check out my blog to see what I am talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With all that 'clowning around', you might consider being clowns next year. Looks like you all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Todd said to tell you that he and his twin sister were Raggedy Ann and Andy one year. You guys looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so fast at posting!!! I love the pictures! Alli I got the baby pirate costume at Shopko. Silas was a very good sport for the pictures. Meg, I love the new look as well you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS