HERE WE COME MASS!!!

11.15.2007

Josh and I leave for Massachusetts this weekend!! We're leaving at 5 a.m. for SLC (we're flying out from there) and fly to Boston on Saturday. I am so excited to catch up with some friends in SLC!! I am especially excited for Cafe Rio!! ha. Hopefully the weather is good! I am meeting 2 of Josh's brothers for the first time; I also have a new sister in law from Japan! Sadly we won't be meeting her because she couldn't get her papers donw; next time! I'm taking tons of pictures so of course you know I will be posting them! I hope everyone has a wonderful THANKSGIVING!!! Loves!

5 comments:

  1. I'll see you again today! I look forward to the pictures. I hope that maybe someday we can meet more of Josh's family too. HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and take pictures! And don't get killed playing football. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell the Bigger Family hi for us, and have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey we totally have to go play Tennis again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya It snowed but then it totally melted :( ok so c ya !

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS