Botanical Garden Fun

12.30.2007

Well last night we went to the Botanical Gardens in Boise with our good friends Ethan & Emily and their adorable baby boy Silas; it was wonderful and so much fun! We got in for free because Josh asked for the newly wed discount; we told him it had been a little over a year and the guy told us 'Merry Christmas' and let us go in; always a nice treat! It snowed lightly for a bit but it wasn't bad. All the lights are great to look at and it's just a fun atmosphere. Silas was so great all night and never made a peep; he is such a great baby. We went to Blue Artisan for some delicious Hot Cocoa; they were closing up but the waiter let us come in to get some cocoa; he was great! We then went to their house and played a fun game, but I can't remember what it was called; I hope I can find it and buy it to play with everyone.

I hope everyone has a Happy New Years! Josh and I are going to the Bowl tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some good pics to post!
Good lookin couples if I do say so myself, ha. We love the Despains!
snowflake right on my chin

ah, we love each other

Still working on getting the snow flakes out of their face, but it's cute!
Staying warm by the fire

Beautiful Women: Megs, Emily, and Sacajawea


Adorable Silas, he never made a peep, what a great baby!

Josh's mini Frosty

Delicious Hot Cocoa at Blue Artisan

4 comments:

  1. YES!! I LUVS IT, THANK YOU!! i tried to post a new one but the computy was taking to long so i'll try again tomorrow. HAIL TO THE BLOGTECHNICIAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!! THAT WAS A FUN NIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bike-riding picture. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS