Trans Siberian Orchestra!!!

12.01.2007



Wednesday night I achieved one of my dreams!! We went to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert!! We went with Brad and Lyndsay and Candy and her daughter in law. Oh my goodness I can't even begin to describe how absolutely amazing this concert was! It was definitely the best concert I have ever been to and I would go every year!! Everyone was amazing; the guitarist, the violinists, the pianist, the singers; I wish I could post a bunch of videos so you could all hear! I was so excited to hear Carol of the Bells; which was amazing; and then they made me even happier when they played O' Fortuna!! And Flight of the Bumble Bee. The concert was a good 3 hours and every moment was wonderful!! I recommend this to everyone!


5 comments:

  1. After hearing how great this concert was, I'm wishing we would have gone. We'll plan for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures, I feel like on was on the trip with you. I am glad you liked the concert we will have to join you next time. Glad you are back in town so we can hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them turned up real loud on my stereo at home so I would imagine that I would enjoy the concert. Glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kevin, you commented under your own name, very cool. :)

    I also envy you, you are having so much fun lately. You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS