Color Boards!

1.16.2008

Two weeks ago Brighton Homes called Helena (Helena's Interior's) and asked if I would be interested in making color boards for them. In case you don't know what those are, they are boards that you display your granite, tile, paint, fabric, etc. on so the client can get an idea what their home will look like. I was very excited about this opportunity and eagerly awaited to begin. There were 4 different schemes to do and it took me a week and a half to finally get it finished but I finally did this morning after staying up until 3 a.m. Not only did Helena like them but I took them to Brighton today and they loved them! Hallelujah!
I do love my job and feel very blessed. Tomorrow, I will be staging a home!

5 comments:

  1. oh i remember doing those at the bc. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that takes me back to the BizCo days of staying up all night. Good times, good times... :) They look great!


    And I've never heard of "Moods"... hopefully sometime we can play it; (if you dare open it! ha ha) it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Meagan. One day you can do boards for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting. From the pictures it really looks like you enjoy what you are doing. I cannot make your pictures bigger but from what I can tell I think I see green in one of them....that is so my favorite color and love to use it all over in my house with different tones of brown. If you have time sometime I would love to see what you have done with your apartment in the decorating area. (It may be a long time before I get the privilege to visit your home living so far away and all!) I think it is great all these talents my family has and LOVE it when you share what you do on your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm happy for you. I'm glad that they turned out so well.

    After your post about an updater, you're blog is weird. I can't see any of your other posts until I click on some french word. I don't know if this is a temporary thing or what?

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS