Fondue Night!

1.13.2008

Saturday night was Fondue Night! It was so much fun. We were able to get to know Stephen & Alesha and their adorable boy Tripp. I am so happy you guys came! I was so caught up in the Fondue I completely forgot to take pictures, but I did get a couple while we played Texas Hold Em'; no worries anyone, there wasn't real money involved. Emily was our winner!

It was such a fun night, we stayed up till 3 in the morning; we have to do that now since we have the dreaded time of 3 PM church now. The fondue was delicious! Thanks for a fabulous night guys!


Emily rolling in the dough

5 comments:

  1. Just had to tell you that I love your railroad picture.... SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, I did a dessert fondue with Marc & Jaime & it was very good. I would love to do a full dinner fondue, Jaime makes it sound so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so much fun! We love you all! The picture of Emily is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could brag that I am a poker pro, but I really don't know how to play that well. But it was a blast and I loved the Chocolate fondue. We will have to make it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this picture is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS