MOODS!

1.16.2008


Last week I bought my first thing on ebay ever, and it was so much fun; eagerly awaiting, constantly wondering "Am I still the highest bidder?"...and we were! This was an important win for Josh and I because we were able to FINALLY get the games 'MOODS'. Josh and I were engaged to this game; I wish I could post the video of it on here so you could see that awesome moment; so it has sentimental value to us. It's been tough to get because they no longer make it for some unknown reason; but now we have it and are too afraid to even use it because it is so special to us, ha. Anyways, I am just really happy we finally have this fabulous game to ourselves!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited you got it. This is how dumb I am, I thought you just loved the game, didn't even put together you bought it for the sentimental value, blond moment for me. Oh and use it, life is too short to leave things in boxes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got the game!!!! I agree with alli, you have got to use it. I think ebay can be totally adicting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my blog!!!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS