My First Adobe Pic

1.06.2008

So this is my first time ever really using Adobe and what better subject then to use the most beautiful person in the entire world. Come to find out there is a lot of time before church now that we start at 3 in the crapping afternoon. Well we went to our nephew's birthday thingy today and we put together a little rock band action. This is my first time ever using this blogger thing and I am sure that it will be erased 'cause I know that Meagan is crazy jealous of my mad skillz. Alright Peace Out!

3 comments:

  1. Josh- I am so impressed! Good job josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job honey! I am very superduberty proud of you! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Josh, welcome to the blogging world & yes, a picture of your wife is a great first pick. :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS