President Hinckley

1.27.2008


I am sure you have all heard about President Hinckley's passing. There is so much good to say about our amazing Prophet and he will be greatly missed. He did so much for this world and our church. I am so grateful for the Temples he has helped bring to all of us around this earth. The first thought that came to my mind after being shocked of hearing of this news was, I am so very happy for him; he is home with his beloved wife and all of his family, friends, and our Father in Heaven. Each conference he mentioned missing his sweet wife, and now he gets to spend the rest of eternity with her. Family for eternity, what a blessing. I could go on and on, as I'm sure we all could but I will leave it at this.

2 comments:

  1. I am like you Meagan, happy that he is with his wife. There must be some celebration up in heaven right now as a faithful servant has returned home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you posted this. I will always remember I was with you when I heard of his passing.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS