Priesthood Blessings

2.01.2008

Yesterday I had a lot of stress. I really needed some comfort and peace; there is a lot of good going on in our lives and I am so grateful; but I am very stressed and worried at the same time.
So last night I asked Josh to give me a Priesthood blessing. What a difference it made! It's incredible how different you can feel within 10 minutes of your life. I felt a huge sense of relief, peace, and comfort come over me; and for that I am truly grateful.
It is such a blessing to know that I can turn to Josh and ask for this amazing gift of a Priesthood blessing. The advice and words he receives and tells to me I really take to heart and get right on top of it.
I have a true testimony of the Priesthood and how it truly blesses our lives. I don't know what I would do with out it; I know I would still be stressing today. I wish I knew how to put all my feelings down to express them all to you. What a responsibility and privilege it is to have the Priesthood, and I am amazed what our men can do; truly tuned in to the Lord; I am just so grateful!! I am so thankful for my husband, for this gospel, and for the GIFT of the Priesthood.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are feeling better and that you have the blessing of the priesthood in your life. That is one of the many things I love about the gospel and I too am thankful for a husband with the priesthood and that I do not have to rely on others to provide that blessing for me. Hey thanks for your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! It is such a blessing to have a spouse that holds the priesthood, it is so great that you recognize it and that you are so grateful.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS