A BIG Announcement!!

3.23.2008

It's a very Happy Easter for us to finally be able to officially announce that we are expecting a 'Little Bigger!!!'
Josh and I are very excited and so very anxious for the next 6 months to pass. We are due October 5th! This means that we are due just 1 day before my oldest sister and her husband (Danielle & Jeremy) are expecting their first as well!! We are very excited to be sharing our pregnancies; especially since they are moving to Idaho next week! Danielle said our kids must be best friends in Heaven, so they wanted to come at the same time, ha. I like that thought!
I was able to see the heartbeat a few weeks ago, and Josh and I go this Friday to hear the heartbeat! We are so excited!
For Pregnancy updates, go to our BABY BLOG!



Here are all the eggs we decorated at mom and dad's; great job everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Cute eggs. I like the creaitive way you told people through the picture. We're so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    I like the egg idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah yeah yeah! You are a cute little pregnant lady! i'm excited about updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit I had my suspicions...There was the few weeks that josh was either the only sunbeam teacher or you were coming late. I figure at 3:00pm it wasn't because of late Saturday night with the Despains!!! You look fantastic. I'm glad you have family close and you told some friends sooner. I've noticed it is nice to let close friends know early so when you are sick or need help they understand. But I also know first hand about the waiting after a misscarriage...especially when it is your first. The big relief comes when you pass that point when you miscarried before. It was nice to let friends know early when I was expecting Ty. A few of them took care of Mia just so I could rest. Let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew it!! :) I am SO HAPPY for you guys! I hope you are feeling okay. Are you guys going to find out the sex? How fun and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay now we can discuss this out in the open. Will this baby be a surprise or are you finding out boy/girl before he/she is born? This is just very EXCITING! We pray for you to have a great experience and a healthy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bring that Bigger Baby out to see me....

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very exciting. You are going to make one hot pregnant mama.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am beyond excited for you!!whendo you find out the sex? And are you coming to SLC anytime soon so I can check out that cute belly in person?

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS