ABC's of Meagan

4.02.2008

My friend Meghan did this, so I decided it would give me something to post about since I've been crazy busy with the Parade Homes and haven't had much time.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Guy: Josh, Girl: Mom and Sisters
C- Cake or Pie: I guess Pie, though I am not big on either
D- Day of Choice: Thursday, because it is Josh's day off finally!
E- Essential item: Agreed with Meghan, only I use Layers shirts; always need that under shirt!
F- Favorite Color: Caribbean Blue
G- Gummi Bears or worms: Neither
H- Hometown: I'd like to consider it Boise
I- Indulgences: Clothes and Shoes
J- January or July: July, I hate cold weather
K- Kids: 1 on the way!
L- Life is Incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage date: May 18, 2006
N- number of siblings: 6 (3 sisters, 3 brothers)
O- Oranges or apples: Depends, Orange for Juice, Apples just to snack on.
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders and Josh dying
Q- Quotes: "Don't judge someone simply because they choose to sin differently then you do"
R- Reason to smile: I'm Pregnant, and I have a great family!
S- Season: Late Spring and Summer
T- Tag seven: Anyone who wants to
U- Unknown fact about me: Some people don't know I have Green eyes or that I can sing. Sorry, I can never think of anything for this because I feel like you all know it all by now.
V- Vegetarian or meat lover: This is tough, I love vegi's and meat, I love chicken!! Both!
W- Worst habit: Pick at split ends
X- X-rays or ultrasounds: Well I enjoy the baby ultra sounds now; I've had many of both.
Y- Your favorite food: Not sure, I love salmon, salads, sourdough bread, fresh strawberries!
Z- Zodiac: Taurus, though don't ask me what that means; I am not a zodiac horoscope person.

1 comment:

  1. that was fun to read. i too can no longer think of a response to 'something nobody knows about you...'

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS