20 Weeks - 5 Months!

5.20.2008


I can't believe I am 5 months along, this means I am already half way! It actually kind of makes me sad because I don't want it to go by too fast; you only get to experience your first time being pregnant once, and so I want to enjoy every single moment of it!

Abigail is moving much more lately; I have gotten a few strong movements which always make me smile and laugh. I only feel her in my lower left abdomen, I think she's pretty squished in there according to something my doctor told me, so I don't think I have made a very comfortable home for her, ha.

She is approximately 10.5 inches long, and 10.5 oz, so she's almost 1 foot long and 1 pound!

I am feeling really good, though I seem to be beginning that stage where I don't get much sleep sadly, oh well; at least I can still fit in my jeans! ha.

4 comments:

  1. Meg, it looks like your belly has grown, it is getting cuter and cuter. Glad you are feeling well. And good job trying to enjoy the whole process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now u are finally starting to look really pregnant, how fun. I'm sure as u get bigger, the time will go slower, bcuz u will get more uncomfortable, so i don't know if that is good or bad...u want the time to go slow, but u probably don't want to get miserable. hehee. Well, good luck.
    I hope i get to see u and ur belly/Abigail in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're adorable. And your attitude is an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so good!!!! You just have the cuttiest little belly! I am so excited for you and Josh you will both be such good parents.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS