Cousin Head Shots!

5.06.2008

(Click on picture to Enlarge)
Well here they are! The left is our little one, and the right is Danielle and Jeremy's! They both were laying with their arms in front of their faces, so Dr. Lynn had to get them to move around to get a profile shot. It'll be fun to see the comparison in June when they are more developed! Danielle said that she looks like she will have Jeremy's nose and feet. You can see the umbilical cord floating around Abi; it's that funny looking twisty thing by her chin. So here are our alien looking children! ;) I think it's funny how Abi's eyes look like beady little things, where as baby Park's eyes are dark holes...why is that I wonder.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted these photos. This is our first look at little baby Park. Modern technology is amazing, and I'm grateful for it. I think I'll go shopping tomorrow-maybe buy something in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't need to label the pictures, it was obvious who was who. :) j.k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! That is so cool that you and your sister are both having girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abi Bigger, huh? Precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so wierd, how different they can look even at this point! I find it interesting, that yours looks slightly less developed than Danielle's even though your is one whole day further along! Hee :) But how fun....two girls, I think they will be best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for you guys! She will be one cute baby!!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS