First Mothers Day :)

5.12.2008

I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day and made sure to thank you mother for all she does! I know we have the best Mom ever! I just remember how many of my friends growing up would go to my mom for advice because of how willing she is to help anyone, and how comfortable she makes you feel. I am grateful that I was always and still am able to go to my mom for anything at any time. I could go on an on....I don't know a single person who has met my mom and not thought she was the sweetest person ever! We are truly blessed!
As for my Mothers Day it was my first! My first to be included that is. Josh made me breakfast, ymmm; I am happy to have a husband who can cook. We were able to spend lunch with my mom as well as go to church with them! Then we had a delicious dinner or which my dad made Prime Rib; I'm not sure if this was his first time but it was perfect, so go dad! It was a really nice relaxing day, and beautiful outside!
But my favorite part of Mothers Day was I felt Baby Abigail for the first time!! Let me reiterate, I am sure I have felt her before, but this was the first time I actually felt 100% positive it was her rather than stomach rumblings. So that was the best gift of all!

6 comments:

  1. With all those compliments, you make me blush. Thank you for being such a great daughter.
    I'm thrilled for you to be able to feel your baby girl on Mother's Day.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Mother's Day present. Good job Abigail. :) Do you love it Meagan, feeling her? I hope so. I found that such a fun part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love it! I think I love it most because it's confirmation that she is still alive and okay :) So it's a huge relief. I am excited for the strong kicks!I have also been thinking alot about how I will miss being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so neat that you felt her on mothers day! Happy (late) 1st Mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a PERFECT first Mother's Day! How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so exciting about feeling here. What perfect timing! I am so happy your mother's day went so well.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS