22 Weeks - 5 1/2 Months

6.02.2008

Baby Abigail is almost a foot long and nearly 1 pound!

My pregnancy so far:
* I haven't had any cravings whatsoever.
* I am not any more emotional, if anything I am less so, ha.
* Abigail so far seems laid back; one day she moves a good amount, the next I might feel a little
movement once or so. I like it this way because I find I don't become dependant on it, meaning
I don't get worried if I don't feel her one day. I've heard of many mom's being worried because
they are so used to feeling their baby constantly.
* I can still fit in my jeans; this is exciting for me. We'll see how long that lasts.
* Abi sits so low at times I can't believe I'm not giving birth, it feels like she's at the end! ha. I can
generally tell when she is low because of not only the pressure, but because of the constant
need to go to the restroom.
* She moves a lot with music so far. Yesterday I even started to sing some songs while just lying
down and suddenly she came to surface. When I was finished, so was she. :)
* She seems to hide from anyone feeling her but me; she could be moving like crazy and then the
moment someones hand besides my own is on my tummy she immediately stops.
* I still have an inny (belly button), ha.

These are just a few things I can think about with all the questions I get. We have another appointment in a couple of weeks so it'll be exciting to see where she's at in growth.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad your pregnancy is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I am so glad things are going so well. And you look so absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute belly! When I was pregnant with Macadi I did not have a bunch of cravings, I did enjoy a good Subway sandwich...still do. Maybe because I was working around food all the time I could just eat whatever whenever so I never noticed the cravings. I am so glad your pregnancy is going so smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS...maybe everyone already knows but I was just wondering how you came to decide on your baby name and so soon....it takes Todd and I the whole nine months and with Kodiak I was afraid he would not have one even after he was born LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww that brings back so many memories!! I remember singing to kalista in my tummy all the time then when she was a baby the only way to calm her was for me to sing to her (it works great while driving and having to way to put a binki in ;) I'm glad things are going to well for you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. How stinking cute!! I am so glad things are going well and can't wait to see more pics of her!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS