GO CELTICS!

6.15.2008


Let's all pray that the Celtics win tonight vs. the Lakers! I would love to see them win for a couple reasons: 1-I have never liked the Lakers. 2-Obviously with Josh being from Boston he's a devout fan, and I as his wife have become one as well. I would love for Josh to be able to see his team win; nothing will compare to the Red Sox winning for him (he cried), but he's now been able to see them win as well as the Patriots a few times, but never the Celtics, so I'm hoping! They are definitely the better team and we have much confidence. And what a great Fathers Day gift for Josh this would be! ha. Go Celtics!

2 comments:

  1. he cried when they won? Wow, I have never cared about a professional team like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that they won. Did he cry this time?

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS