TAG

6.05.2008

I was tagged by Megs...

A) Four places that I go over and over and over again
1. My parents, to hang out with mom; and to swim laps when the flippen rain stops!
2. Outside, to walk
3. The Internet...looking for baby stuff, and reading about pregnancy.
4. The grocery store...I feel like it is never ending sometimes.

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Allison with Recipes...thank you!! I still need to write you back.
2. Family
3. Babycenter
4. Josh

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Cafe Rio-I agree Megs...and I miss it!!!!!!
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. McGraths Fish House
4.Faustinas

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. The Beach
2. With Josh
3. Swimming laps
4. Camping

E) Four people I want to TaG! Mom, Allison, Holly, Lisa ( saved family for family to choose)

F) Four TV shows I watch over and over
1. 24 (impatiently waiting Season 7)
2. Hell's Kitchen
3. Live with Regis and Kelly
4. The Today Show/News

3 comments:

  1. You are always changing your blog's look. I like this one. Can you do me a favor? Change ours? I'm in the mood for a change, something more bright and makes you feel like summer. Of course you can say no. But if you say yes, Jeff would like our faces to be bigger in the header, if you put a picture of us on it. That was his only request. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Josh! I don't know if you remember me, Rebecca Lawson from Maine...I dated Sam and you guys would come up and make fun of where I lived...)it was kinda in the boonies compared to you city slickers! I remember you would always tell me how much better your pillows were!!! HA! It was great to see your blog! Your wife is adorable and i am so excited for you guys to have a baby girl! They are the best!!! I'll be checking for updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Thanks for the tag...I will have to get to that here soon... Can I tell you that I am going to AZ to visit my family in 2 weeks for 2 weeks. There just happens to be a cafe rio there in Gilbert 5 minutes from my parents house. I will be getting a salad a much as I can get away with! Sorry I can't bring any back...By the time we drive home...Well it wouldn't be pretty...let alone appetizing!!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS