Updates:

6.25.2008

Well a bit of an update on things:
Josh and I were released as Sunbeam teachers 2 Sundays ago. We've had the callings since moving in to the ward (a little over a year). We're very excited to finally get to know people in our ward and enjoyed attending RS, Priesthood, and Sunday school for the first time there.

I am officially a stay at home wife! I decided to take the last few months of my pregnancy to really relax, prepare, and enjoy being with my family. As we head in to the last trimester soon, I didn't want to feel stressed with getting ready for the baby and working at the same time. I am excited to be a stay at home mom; it's truly been the one thing I've always known I want to be, and I am grateful I will be able to do so.

With being at home now I've been able to keep myself busy and catch up on things. It's been wonderful to finally be able to cook whole meals rather than just quick ones, and have them ready for Josh when he gets home. I love cooking and have missed being able to focus on it more and experiment; Josh enjoys this too ;)

Also, Brad and I just shot a wedding on Saturday! My first time ever doing something like this; it was a blast and I really enjoyed being a part of it. Brad did the photography, and a friend of his named Jeff and I did video. The most I have messed around with a video camera is our little Sony, so this was my first time messing around with a professional one; Brad gave me a little lesson and taught me some things earlier in the week so I could get a feel for things. I hope I was able to get some good footage! Thanks Brad for asking me!

Things are going great for Josh at work; he's really enjoying it and his team his ranked #1 so that's wonderful. His manager said in just a couple months they are going to look in to moving him up to train others on how to sale, so we'll see what happens. Just enjoying life and excited for the future.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on everything you guys! I am so glad you get to stay home Meg. It is so awesome!
    Did you get my email the other day, I emailed you back:)
    Oh, and are you guys still coming to SLC in August?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Josh likes his job and that you are enjoying life without a job. :) Sounds like life is good. It is true how being in the primary makes it harder to get to know the rest of the ward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are still looking cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo for a wonderful life! I can't wait to see what wonderful thing comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to say that your belly pic. makes you look like you have that glow that they say pregnant ladies have. You look beautiful! bc z g q (this is Gunnar's contrubution)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you're down to only double digits left till a family of 3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kudos to you for being able to stay home! It is so nice to have time to 'nest', as Joe calls it!
    Not long now! Good luck!!

    -Audri

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS