Pregnancy updates!

7.22.2008

Well I am now 29 Weeks along (In the 7 month) and only have 11 to go which seems just around the corner; where does the time go!? Abigail is approx. 2 1/2 lbs and 15 inches long; this is about the size of a Butternut Squash. She is moving more lately, though still pretty calm; every once in a great while it feels like she is having a boxing match. She still sits as low to the 'exit' as possible which is amazing to me; you would think she would have more room higher up in my belly, but she sure loves it down low. :)
I have absolutely loved being pregnant so far! I have felt really blessed; I haven't had any symptom except for a baby is growing inside of me, and I feel really great. I am still able to play tennis daily; though I am a bit slower. I don't feel miserable in the sun; it feels just as warm to me as not being pregnant.
Even Josh says he's amazed as to how I am not crazy, ha. You hear all these things like your wife will be really emotional or eat like crazy, have weird cravings, etc etc; but so far I have been 100% my normal self just with a belly now. Keep in mind my husband does not hold things in so if I were crazy, he would say something, ha.
It's just been an absolutely wonderful experience so far and I am a bit sad that it is almost over, but I will be happy to have her with me outside of the womb obviously. :)
I just had my Glucose test; this was made to be a lot worse then it is to me. I actually thought the drink was like orange soda; I had been told how disgusting it was. Everything is looking great and normal! We go back in 4 weeks; I hope we do an ultra sound so we can see her!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well. That soda like drink, I had that one too, but there is another one that is gross, so feel lucky that you got the good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting so close it's exciting. Glad everything is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun seeing your and cute tummy. I am so glad your pregnancy is going to well. Can't wait to see that cute little Bigger baby when she gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meagan,
    So glad to hear that your pregnacy is going well and also that you haven't had too many miserable side effects of pregnancy.
    Thanks for the updates as always.
    Love ya,
    Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is going fast, but you still have two months + to enjoy (and prepare)! My friend Emily would be jealous, she has had morning sicknes the ENTIRE time! She only has 2 weeks left luckily, but for the last week or 2 whe hasn't been able to wear shoes, only flip-flops, cuz her feet are SOO swollen! You're lucky! But you've also been exercising and eating well, so that it impressive.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS