Tennis Fun!

7.08.2008

Josh has Monday's off so yesterday morning after working out we decided to play some tennis!! I was so happy to be back on the court and see if being pregnant would effect my play at all. For those of you who know me you know I absolutely love the game of tennis and hope I have a prodigy child who plays, haha. I am so grateful Josh is able to play because it would probably be a bit saddening for me if I could'nt really play with my spouse; but he definitely makes me have to work for the point at times. I didn't really feel very different or effected at all by the belly; I definitely got a bit more tired then usual, but I felt really great the whole game and didn't feel like it effected by swing or serve in anyway. We'll see if I can say the same thing in 2 months, ha. Josh said he never expected to lose to a 7 months pregnant girl, ha. Hopefully things continue to feel well and I can just keep playing.

2 comments:

  1. 3 months to go! Rees & I were at a park the other day, and there were these little kids taking a city tennis class, it was so cute to watch. You'll have to do that with Abi, if she likes tennis of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tennis, haven't pllayed in forever though. I finally made a blogspot, you should check it out, then help me with it...haha Wendy
    www.wendlelyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS