Twin Falls Temple Open House

7.16.2008

This last Tuesday our family was able to go to the open house of the Twin Falls Temple. It was so nice to be able to go with family and just enjoy the spirit there. I love the temple, and although it is a different feeling going there when it hasn't been dedicated yet, it is still always nice to be there. I was especially happy to go because the Boise Temple is closed this month; this makes me sad because Josh and I like to go weekly, so this is a whole month! Days like this I miss Utah where we can just go down the street if one is closed.
I really like the design of the TF Temple and the grounds are really pretty. I was hoping to post the family picture but I have to wait for Brad to send it to all of us.

James is so cute

My Sleeping Beauty

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good trip. James does look pretty cute there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to go next week! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to go with some friends in August.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great day being there with you and our other kids. Its also a treat to see friends and family whom we haven't seen for awhile.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS