Wicked in Love

7.06.2008


So I spent a weekend without my amazingly awesome wife and I knew how much I loved her when I laid my head down on my pillow and I was alone for the first time in many years. Well I cleaned the house and checked my email and then lifted some weights and then again checked my email and then a TV show read some and then looked at the blog and then my facebook read some more. watched some Olympic trials and well I know how much I need her and I know how awesome she is and I need her in my life and I couldn't think of being without her and I am so proud of her for being the mother of my child and that she is going to be giving birth naturally and I couldn't be more proud of her for doing that. She is able to demonstrate how much strength she has and how she is sooooo freakkkking coooool.

2 comments:

  1. Where is your freakin cool wife?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Can't wait to hear where Meg went and what she did and what you did to survive without her.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS