Small update on baby...

8.18.2008

Well we didn't have an ultra sound this appointment; we are doing it in 3 weeks! Which I'm happy about because she'll be bigger and maybe have some chubby cheeks for us to see. Hopefully she isn't camera shy! Everything is still looking good, heartbeat is great, and the doctor says I am doing really well. No swelling or anything so that's nice. I am 33 weeks along and measure at 33 centimeters. As long as labor doesn't start in the next 3 weeks we are good; but after that he says anything goes and we let nature take it course, so if she decides to come after that everything is okay! That kind of hit home knowing that there is that possibility of her coming by then. Josh and I don't believe she will come early, but I know we need to at least be prepared and have everything ready just in case. Time is just going to go by faster and faster from here and before we know it baby Abigail will be here. I am really excited about labor and just trying to prepare as much as possible for it. I have my ipod ready!
Hopefully we'll be posting a good ultra sound picture in 3 weeks!

6 comments:

  1. Meagan,
    It's fun hearing about your pregnacy and that you and Abigail are doing fine. I love the fact that you put in new pictures so often. You finally look pregnant-now that you're almost not pregnant.
    Love ya,
    Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are going well. Wish I could be at your shower but you know how it goes. Take lots of pictures and share on the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look so pregnant, and I mean that in a good way. You look beautiful. :) i loved not knowing when Rees would arrive, early or late....and then surprise, here he came. So I'm excited to hear if you or Danielle go into labor first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. coucou Meagan,
    nous sommes très heureux d'apprendre que bientôt vous allez être les heureux parents d'une petite fille.
    Vous verrez comme l'arrivée d'un bébé change la vie. C'est le plus beau cadeau de la vie.
    Nous, nous sommes les heureux grands parents de EULALIE 3 ans et d' EWEN 5 mois. C'est super et Bérengère après quelques bouderies a fini par accepter de partager ses parents avec ses neveux !
    Tenez nous au courant de la naissance et en attendant nous vous embrassons très affectueusement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to see you doing so well! I'm so excited for you guys! Hope you continue to feel well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome. I wish I looked that good even when I am not pregnant. I am so excited for you two. It is so exciting reading your updates and seeing your pictures. So much so that i am wanting another baby, which is absolutely insane cause mine is only 7 months old!! Wow

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS