Baby guesses...

9.30.2008

Here are the guesses for when the babies will arrive...

Dad: Meagan on October 6th @ 5:47pm
Danielle on October 9th @ 3:53am

Mom: Meagan on October 4th
Danielle on October 11th

Danielle: Meagan on October 3rd
Danielle on October 7th

Jeremy: Meagan and Danielle on October 7th

Josh: Meagan on October 3rd
Danielle - no guess since we know the inducing date.

Allison: Danielle on October 4th
Meagan on October 9th

Jeff: Meagan on October 6th
Danielle on October 7th

Meagan: Meagan on October 2nd
Danielle - no guess since we know the inducing date.

Kevin: Meagan on October 1st
Danielle on October 2nd

Sausha voted Danielle would have her baby first.
Sharea voted Meagan would have her baby first.

Brad, Lyndsay, Jon, & Kristin...you still have time to get your guesses in if you want!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, life's been busy, I can hardly think about my own kids as much as someone else's!

    Here's my guess:

    Meagan will be first (but not on the 3rd, please), if I have to pick a date I'll say... the 4th.

    Obviously I know Danielle's now, and I don't think she's going to be lucky enough to have it on her own before Monday (but then she gets to join the being induced club with me - woohoo!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait - I'm changing mine, Meagan will be tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does Lyndsay not want you to go on the 3rd?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will guess: I too have heard about Danielle, so how about... she (whatever her name is, I haven't heard that) will be born 14 hours after Danielle is 1st induced. And Meagan will have Abby on October 7th in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS