Baby Update...

9.22.2008

Well we went to the doctor this morning and I am 80% effaced and 2 cm dilated. Which really means nothing to us since I could be that way for 2 weeks if she chose, or I could go tomorrow as well; so who knows what will happen. Our doctor said everything is looking great and that Abigail is about as low as she can get with out coming out, so maybe I won't have to push so much! ha. Obviously he can't tell me when she is going to come, but he doesn't think she will be late; he thinks she'll be here within the next 2 weeks. We shall see! I'm feeling great so that is nice. Josh and I have everything ready to go; her room is as ready as it can be...we still want to put her name up and possibly get a border but that will happen when we don't have more important things to take care of. Now we just await our baby girl! Exciting times!

4 comments:

  1. I went to call you and accidentally called mom. :) Anyhow, she told me the news. I think I was the same way, and Rees came on his due date. So I'm hoping for you that you won't be late either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you that you got everything in order and so happy that things are looking really healthy. I hope things will go as smoothly for you in delivery. Good luck whenever she comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You are so close! She could come anytime! love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting! You are a cute pregnant lady! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS