Stuffing bears with mom...

9.28.2008

Last night my mom and I went to the Relief Society broadcast together; it's nice being in the same stake. Before the broadcast we stuffed teddy bears for children who have been affected by natural disasters like the recent hurricanes and such. What a great feeling it is knowing that something so simple to do can make children so happy. I enjoyed listening to the General RS Presidency as well as Pres. Uchtdorf. It was a really nice evening to spend with my mom, thanks Mom!!


Little update: Josh and I are officially just one week away from Abigail's due date! It's hard to believe that in just a week or maybe two we will have a little baby in our home. I have been very blessed to have such an easy going pregnancy and I am grateful for it. Already I can tell how much Josh and I have grown together through this experience and I know we will continue to grow even more so when she arrives. We are so very excited!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good project.
    I thought the broadcast was good. It got me excited for General Conference. Which hopefully you get to see, depending on Abigail's arrival. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our ward did hygene kits for the hurricane victims, those little bears are a great idea. You look so cute, you guys will be cute little parents! Best wishes for the next week!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS