Tag: something to keep my mind off of the baby...

9.26.2008

*Your High School's full name: Caldwell Senior High School
*School Colors: Blue, Gold (Yellow), White
*School Mascot: Cougar
*Did you date anyone from your school? Yes; I should have group dated more rather then just have boyfriends. This is something I am teaching my kids.
*What kind of car did you drive: Honda CRV or Accord
*It's Friday night, where are you: If I wasn't playing tennis then I was either at some type of game, hanging out with friends.
*Were you a party animal: Nope. I was too busy to get in to trouble. I am definitely keeping my kids busy!
*Were you considered a flirt: So I was told; though I did not feel like it, I just enjoyed laughing and being nice to people.
*Were you in any clubs: Yes, though I can't remember the name of it; some youth law club.
*Did you ever get expelled or suspended: Nope
*Can you still sing the fight song: No. I don't even think I knew it completely in HS.
*Who were your favorite teachers: My Poly Phi and Econ teacher Mr.Hauge. AP History Mr. Engbers (Yes, he did give kind of a communist speech at graduation, but he was still awesome!)
*Where did you sit during lunch: Amee, Becky, Sara, Justine, Kim, boyfriend...
*Who did you go to Homecoming with: Boyfriends
*If you could go back and re-do high school would you: No; I do not miss high school. People were so immature and well, CHS was lame. LOVED College!!
*What do you remember about Graduation: Well I think we were all wondering why Mr. Engbers was giving a communist speech; a bit awkward. Then I just wanted it to be over so we could get out of there. Graduations aren't the most exciting thing in the world. I also wondered why people cried so much. I guess I just knew that in a few weeks no one would care about each other anyways. Silly people.
*Do you plan on going to your 10 year reunion: I really have no desire whatsoever.
I TAG: Everyone

1 comment:

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS