Correction...

10.07.2008

Well after my sister and my mom read my post below they said I needed to explain that my labor was more then 4 hours to give myself credit, ha. I guess technically they are right; my contractions started at 9:30a.m. immediately after my doctor stripped my membranes. I guess I just didn't feel like I could count it because they weren't painful enough for me to complain about, and because I was distracted with my sister's baby coming! It was a little before 7pm that night that I was admitted and things got pretty intense and I felt like I was in real hard labor. So labor lasted 13 hours or so, but 4 hours of it were intense!!
I promise we'll update more later on today...we are a bit distracted with our little girl :)

6 comments:

  1. yeah, i think you do deserve the credit. 14 hours, all natural. that is what we call Tough. :) call me when you have a chance, I'm dying to talk to you but I know you are busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Have fun with her!! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! i am so excited for you guys!!!! enjoy your sweet babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We want to be distracted with her too!!! PLEASE post a couple pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see pictures! So exciting, hope you enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures! I hope you are doing good. I will call you in the next couple of days! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS