Thanksgiving Tag...

11.21.2008

What I am thankful for...
*Josh. I feel blessed to have such a hard working husband who is willing to do anything for me.
I am thankful he is a worthy Priesthood holder. He makes me laugh every day, he's my best
friend.
*Abigail. We are so blessed to have her in our life, and I am so grateful to me her mommy. She
makes me smile the whole day, I love being with her every moment. I love that she lets me
sleep. I love her smiles, her noises, her aggressive personality, I love her!
*My family. I have the best family in the world! We're a big family and every time we get
together it's a time full of laughter and wonderful memories are made. We are all so close, and
I love that we can have such hilarious times, and then the most amazing spiritual conversations
as a family.
*My Mom. She is my best friend. I can truly tell her anything and she always listens to me. I
feel so lucky to have such a close relationship with my mom. I love how much we laugh together
and how caring she is. I strive to be like her.
*My Dad. We have the most caring father. He tries to help anyone in need and he sacrifices a lot for us and for so many out there. He is a wonderful example to all of us.
*My friends. I wish I could see my friends more; sadly most of you are away! But I love our
conversations over the phone, over the email, and hopefully soon I can visit you all with Abigail!
*Idaho. I love this area, I love the people, I love how it's not too big, and not too small. I love
that I can be in the country and back to the city within 10 minutes. I love that my family is
here. I love how beautiful it is up in the mountains and the wonderful outdoor fun we can have.
*Blogs. Thank heavens for these blogs to keep updated with family and friends. It's such a
great way to see my nephews and nieces grow!

*Cameras, Baby swings, Bouncy seats, Ipods, Tredmills, Skim Milk, Thin crust,
Dasani, 24, bon fires, White Crest strips, Lunch dates, Rice cookers, cracked pepper, lemon juice, salmon.

I tag: Mom, Allison, Lyndsay, Danielle

4 comments:

  1. I agree, our family does rock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, just did my tag if you want to check it out. I enjoyed yours, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tag. You are the sweetest mom. I love reading our blog and how happy you look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just got back to our house and will work on this, stay tuned after these messages, we'll be right back

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS