Husband Tag...

1.16.2009

1. Where did you first meet your husband? College. In the foyer area. We set up a future date to Outback, and it was delightful.
2. How long did you date before you were married? A little over a year and a half.
3. How long have you been married? A little over 2 and a half years.
4. What does he do that surprises you? What surprises me is how patient he is with me; he teaches me how to be better at patience. Also it surprises me how quickly he can learn something; if you have a question on how to fix something, or find something...he is on it! He goes to google, finds out, and boom! you've got yourself a fixed vacuum! etc etc. It's awesome.
5. What is his best feature? I love his smile, and I am very jealous of his insanely dark long eyelashes, both top and bottom. Oh and he has great nails for a man, something I really appreciate.
6. What is his best quality? Patience, he doesn't have a temper, he makes me laugh everyday, and he loves to help and teach people.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? A lot; mostly he calls me 'babe'
8. What is his favorite food? Legal Seafood, and Italian...he loves Spaghetti with meatballs.
9.What is his favorite sport? Football and Baseball
10. When was your first kiss? No details on this one for me:) It was at his house in SLC.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Sheesh, everything and anything. We love to watch movies together, play sports together, play games at home, and just laugh and talk. And we LOVE to play with Abigail all day long.
12. Do you have any children? 1 extremely cute baby girl!
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Josh is quite a handy man. He can fix just about anything. I consider it a talent that he can answer more Jeopardy questions then anyone I know. I also consider it a talent that he seems to understand the book of Isaiah better then anyone else I know. He teaches me a lot.
14. How old is he? 27
15. Who said I love you first? We kind of both did.
16. What is his favorite music? Everything, from Led Zeppelin to Tim McGraw to Bob Marley to Classical and country...etc.
17. What do you admire most about him? I admire who he has become and what he has overcome. I admire how faithful and how knowledgeable he is of the gospel and the scriptures. I admire how loving, respectful, and honest he is. I admire how hard he works, he has had to work hard his whole life and provide for himself, and I know no matter what he will be able to provide for our family. Josh is willing to do anything he can no matter what to provide for his family and help others.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? Probably. He likes to read our blog.

I tag whomever has a desire to do it...

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that Josh is so handy, that is good for the family. ;)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS