Camels Back...

3.18.2009

The weather has been really great the past week so my sister and I hooked up our girls into the Bjorn's and went to Camels Back Park in Boise. We both really enjoy this park; it has quite a few trails you can take around the hills which is really nice.
I love that there are so many people there with their adorable dogs. Abigail had her first encounter with a puppy; an 11 week old Golden Retriever; and she seemed to enjoy it! I'm thinking she might have inherited a love for animals from her mommy :). The next day she met 2 HUGE dogs; Great Dane-Mastiff mix. Considering they came up to my chest Abigail could reach their mouths with her hands and enjoyed touching them; as well as they enjoyed sniffing away at her. I of course have decided I would love one of these huge dogs; their awesome! I figured Abigail could ride one to school when she gets bigger; kidding of course. Sure would be fun though!
We are preparing for the Race for the Cure in May! I am really excited, and hoping Josh can get the day off so he can join us.

7 comments:

  1. You guys look so cute carrying your babies on your bellies. I bet people loved seeing you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That park looks fun! You and your daughter are so beautiful! I'm loving this weather, almost my favorite time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Borjn things, not that I have kids, but they just seem sooo cool. What a good way to take advantage of the great weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to be able to do this as sisters with your babies. Glad you are able to spend time together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like beautiful weather, hope it comes this way soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for taking the twin cousins out. :) The pictures are so great. I loved the story about her laffing at the monkey... I hope you can get it on video... that sounds awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to say how fabulous the pictures are. thank you.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS