Catching up...

3.02.2009

Well I have a lot to catch up on, so I am going to try to get it all in without making this too insanely long.
1- Abigail has a frog friend. Thank you Nanna! She smile every time it ribbits and she falls asleep with it. I love it.
2-We played the flour game...good times. For those who don't know what this is: You put a penny on top of flour (pack in a mug and slowly slide out) and each person takes a turn cutting in to the flour. Whoever is cutting when the penny falls has to get it out with their mouth. It's a lot of fun and gross at the same time when dough is forming in your mouth.

3-We had a nice Valentine's Day and of course wanted Abigail to be apart of it; especially with it being her first. Josh bought her this cute outfit that said 'Love Bug' on it. She of course looked adorable in it. Oh, and Abigail found her feet on Lovers Day. She sure loves to eat them.

4-One day Kevin, Josh, and I went downtown and stopped off at this Chocolate shop. There were these sweet looking high heel chocolate shoes!

5-I took a few pictures of Abigail. She's a great model for me.



6-A couple photos of Abigail with mommy and daddy.



7-This isn't a great picture, but I wanted to post it to show how crazy blue Abigail's eyes are; they are like sapphire slate blue. We love them.
Things are great in the neighborhood. Josh is really loving his new job at the bank and things are going really well there. I'm of course enjoying spending every moment with Abigail. She is such a happy baby, and always smiling! I could listen to her talk all day; which I get to do since she's always talking thankfully :) She sure loves the piano; I play for her every day and she loves to touch the keys. Also I will be posting a video soon of us holding her up as she walks; it makes us laugh. I don't want this to be too long so I'll be going now. I'll be posting more soon.

5 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! She is getting so big! Her eyes are so beautiful! Good to see you guys are doing well! I'm glad Josh likes his job and you get to be with your little girl! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures, super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like things are going well. I've never heard of the flour game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to hear from you again. It's hard to keep posting when life is so busy.
    Those "shoes" were pretty real looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Mr.Steak"!! I hope the dough didn't go to waste. in times like these you could've made bread. good job with the camera.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS