Crawling video...

4.26.2009

It's funny to see her learning how to crawl; an interesting crawl it is. Sometimes she gets on all fours, other times she pulls herself, and other times it looks like she is doing push-ups. Funny girl. Josh and I are looking at gates tomorrow...
Sorry the video is a bit fuzzy; not sure what that is about.
Also...#9 is on its' way!!! My little sister and her husband are having their first baby!! This will be the 9th grandchild. I am so very excited for you Kristin...my heart is pounding and I am jumping with joy! I can't wait to see your growing belly and for your little bundle to get here. I am so excited for this whole amazing journey for you and Jon! All the Bodily girls are going to be mommies!!!! Get ready for baby shower planning girls! Woo Hoo!!! We love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. k, this is so funny but the aunt came out in me telling the screen "oh, she's trying so hard, just give it to her already!" then i was proud agian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy stylo Abigail? Poor Kevin having to play the mean uncle and keep moving it away. :) Someone has to it for the video right?

    Good job Abigail. You didn't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the crawling video.
    The other news is pretty exciting also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I can't believe she's crawling!! She picked it up so fast! Impressive.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS