Presenting...

4.24.2009

My very 1st Fondant Cake!! Yesterday I decided that after a YEAR of saying I was going to try a fondant cake, that I would actually try it! I'm really excited and happy with how it came out!
I was going to make her name brown, but the color of brown turned out not so pleasing. Also I am a bit bummed that I took the parchment paper out from underneath because I squished one side in...oh well.
The whole cake is blue; though the main part looks white in pictures. After finishing I thought of Danielle because it is 'Tiffany's' blue!
So my mind is running non stop now thinking of all the wonderful things I can make!
Here it is...

8 comments:

  1. F A B U L O U S !! i'm really impressed it looks like you've done it before. good job. and yes, it's a great color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very impressed. Can you share your fondant recipe? I was really disappointed in the one I used to make Brynn's cake. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! I keep saying I'm going to try it too, but haven't gotten around to it, so you are ahead of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Your cake turned out adorable, and better than any I have done. Have you thought of taking up cake decorating?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks good Meagan. Were you celebrating anything for Abigail, or you just put her name on it because?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, how long did it take?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm impressed with this cake. (It looks like way too much work.) Since I'm not a baker anymore, what exactly is this type of cake. I've been reading about these cakes on everyone's blogs.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS