Spring...

4.23.2009

I love SPRING! I love the SUMMER best, but Spring always makes me happy because it shows me that Summer is just around the corner. No more WINTER...which is quite a bummer of a season to me. I also love all the baby animals everywhere. The past couple of days were Hot Hot and I loved every moment of it! It's cooled down a bit today, which is probably good considering I have quite a lot of weeding to do. Bring on the SUN and bring on the POOL!
Apparently we had a big gust of wind...this is a mystery because Danielle and I had been outside for the past couple of hours and did not feel wind whatsoever...hmmm. Either way the umbrella ended up in the middle of the yard.

3 comments:

  1. good job on these pictures. it really shows spring around here and thats what we all need. 6 days till Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, Mom & Dad's place is looking good, very much like spring. Um, what is so cool about Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the up close shots of the blossoms.
    Was it the green patio umbrella that went flying across the yard?

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS