3 Years!!

5.18.2009

Happy Anniversary to us!! We both can't believe it's been 3 years that we've been married. Oh how the time flies. I woke up to flowers galore, which was not only a pleasant view, but a pleasant aroma to awaken to. Thank you honey bunches of oats! ;) Abigail gave us a great gift by sleeping 8 hours, and Mother Nature has given us a great gift of 93 degree weather!
After exchanging gifts Josh had to get ready for work. Sadly he has to work because they are short employees. A bummer? Yes. But it's okay because we decided a bit ago that we would just do dinner for our anniversary day, and then take a little trip later on in the summer to truly celebrate. It will just work out better with schedules and all that is going on around da' hood.

Anyways...Happy 3 Years lover!! Thank you for always making me laugh. Thank you for being a hard worker for our family and for being determined to accomplish anything. And thank you for truly loving me and showing it. Also...thank you for such a stinkin cute baby girl!!!Ps. If I could get married over and over I would. I absolutely loved running around in my dress taking pictures. Best day ever!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Biggers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been 3 years already. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you think that too, most people think their reception is SOO tyring, but I loved it, it was so FUN! I would get married every 5 years if I could!! Hahaha. I absolutely LOVE that first picture! I wish my pictured turned out as well as yours, they are all great! That would have been WONDERFUL to wake up to all those flowers! :) Anyway, Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS