It's Pool time!!

5.27.2009

Let me tell you how amazing it felt to DIVE, JUMP, and TWIRL into the pool! Last year it was a bit difficult, nor did I think it was safe, to go diving into the pool with a little baby inside my belly. Needless to say I was a bit saddened to feel somewhat handicapped while swimming last year...I know Danielle would agree. Which is why I have been loving every minute of it this year (aside from my little light headed spell I had). It's so great to not run out of breath anymore while doing laps, and diving into that crisp refreshing water. So come on in and join the fun everybody!! It's pool time!!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm there! I think it will just take a little over day to get there. ;)

    It looks like fun. I love Abigail in that hat; I think I've told you that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a GREAT time and the weather has been perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! You have some nice poses there too Meagan. What exactly were you doing in the shot with Kevin jumping off the board? I'm thinking maybe you were cheering him on. What a great sister! ;) It definitely looks like the pool gets good use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun! im trying to convice my inlaws to get a pool. :) and it takes 2 hrs to get to lava from here in clinton (ogden/clearfield area)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaa. I love the pic.s of Josh and Abigail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the first pic looked like you were kicking Kevin off the diving board! What a fun, silly family!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS