Kevin's Band Concert...

5.05.2009

Attention FAMILY...Mark your calenders for MAY 19th!!!
This is the day of Kevin's LAST Concert. Which include the JAZZ Band...which you can watch Kevin play is sweet Les Paul.
I think it would be really great if everyone could show up to Kevin's concert and show your support; especially since this could ver well be his last concert since he might be going to Wyoming.
Please do whatever you can to make it! It's really important that he see's how much we love and care about him, and his TALENT. He's really good! We've all had special occasions that Kevin has always shown up for...so let's do the same!! I know it would make him feel great!
If you check out THIS link you can read about the review Kevin got for playing his Trumpet for the band, Skeletons with Flesh. Great Job Kevin!!

4 comments:

  1. Well, I checked my calendar and sure enough I'm available for the 19th. Even if I wasn't I'd still make time for this sweet moment.

    Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there. Kevin just has to go to college and be in the band there so he will have more concerts for me to choose from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its fun to read about our son's trumpet performance in the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS