Maybe the last...

7.19.2009

The significance of this photo is the fact that these might be the last photos before Abigail's 2 top teeth come in! We can see them breaking through and for all I know by tomorrow morning they'll be out and my little baby will look completely different. Alright maybe not completely different, but still, it'll be a change. Again, just as I was sad about the first teeth coming in, I am sad about these as well. I just don't want her to grow up. Also...I am a bit scared of what these teeth might do paired up with the bottom...I know you know what I mean.
At least I know she'll still be adorable right!
And for some reason crying photos are always cute...

5 comments:

  1. This dress is so cute!! you should have one too and match. good luck with teeth Abigail. don't forget to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addies top and bottom teefers together are no bueno! But she only bites occasionally, hopefully Abigail will be a little more polite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the teeth. I remember seeing a 9 month old with no teeth and I thought it was sooo cute so when Rees got his, I was sad that we wouldn't have that gummy smile at 9 months. But Lyndsay was right, with teeth is still really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, crying photos tug at my heart. I just want to pick her up and give her a hug. Abigail is getting more and more adorable.
    Nanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is getting so pretty. I hope this new baby follows her oldest siblings example and doesn't teeth until she's a year old!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS