I'd rather walk...

8.15.2009

This afternoon Abigail had been holding onto the coffee table and then took a couple steps towards me before she fell forward into my chest; I thought it was great! So this evening I wanted to show Josh, and as I set her up by the coffee table she took the same couple of steps and fell forward into my arms. But then the girl decided she's going to just full on walk! Josh and I were both in shock! Thankfully we had our camera ready at the time and got some footage...check it out!!!

video
We're thinking of getting her out on a tennis court now! ;)
Also, earlier today I posted some pictures...see below.
Also...if you'd like to see a larger version of this video, you can see it on our facebook!

8 comments:

  1. THIS IS SOOO TUBULAR!!!! THE SONG IS PERFECT AND I'M JUST AMAZED THAT SHE DID ALL OF THAT IN BASICALLY A DAY ON HER OWN!! CAN WE SAY... GENIUS ! you are the tiger you crazy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Thanks for posting that video. It was awesome and I also just loved the way you put it together. It was super fun. Congratulations to Abigail!!!! She's a rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Abi! Rees says congrats. We love how you hang your tongue out a lot, I bet it helps and it definitely makes you even cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soo awesome she'll be playing tennis in no time with that go gettum attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, she is so cute! She makes me like blue eyes, which are usually not my favorite. So good for her. Also, regarding the previous post- if Seth ever sees it, I fully anticipate him putting our kid in his pajama pants. That's right up his alley...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Freakin awesome video.. I laughed my head off. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love the video! Go Abigail!!!! You got fabulous footage there. :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS