"Hey! You seem cool!"

11.18.2009

At least that's what I think Abigail was thinking as we walked around Best Buy and Barnes & Nobel. When we go out Abigail insists that she walks all by herself, all over. And as we walk around she loves to make friends; though her mommy and daddy aren't too fond of strangers touching her so we watch very closely.
This is how it happens: She walks, she spots, and she attacks! She seems to pick out who interests her, then follows them around, generally smiling and laughing at them; she loves to laugh at everyone. And of course people eat it up! She's made herself quite popular when we go out...it's clear we do not have a shy daughter.
I just love Abigail's sweet and determined personality!
Another note: An older couple made a comment to us the other day saying "when she's 16 she'll take all of your money"...am I missing something? I'm pretty sure with all the diapers, wipes, clothes, hospital & doctors bills, that she's already taken all of our money. Of course we love her and think it's well worth it! Thank heavens for Kidz Again; I love that place!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's a good thing she's independent and not shy; however, totally I would be keeping on eye on her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds like such a cutie. Silas has to walk everywhere we go!! It is fun to see him run around but he is so fast it scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie. I just looked up Kidz Again online and it looks like a great place!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS