My Plan...

11.13.2009

I just watched Stephanie Meyer being interviewed for her Edward...oh, I mean "Twilight" books. I have no plan to ever read these books, but the site of all the women going hysterical about this made me realize one thing...
I need to write a book...yeah that's right. But not just any book, it needs to be a book that some YW or RS Woman loves so she can tell her friend to read, and then she'll tell her sister, and that girl will tell her mom, and so on. Because once it gets obsessed by LDS Women it will spread like a Californian fire and I will become a gazillionaire.
I better get going on some notes.
That is all.

4 comments:

  1. I love you. That's all. I hate Twilight too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never understood the fasination with this series. I've seen young women, girls and even grandmothers get involved in them. I don't plan on wasting my time on them. I wish my grandkids didn't enjoy them.
    I think you should write a book. Go for it girl!
    Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read them either, I'm more of a Harry Potter fan myself. But I think anything that encourages people to read is a wonderful. And if it just happens to be a love story about a vampire and a human, so be it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I haven't read the books, so I don't love or hate them. I don't know much about them to be honest.

    However, I think the author deserves credit. She has written something that isn't just a hit in the LDS culture, but worldwide. I'm not saying it means the books are good, plenty of garbage is popular. But she started a new genre in writing that tons of authors now copy and from a business perspective, she has been really successful.

    I'm not trying to be confrontational. I'm not planning on reading them myself but I am kind of proud of the BYU mormon girl for doing so well not just in the LDS world.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS