She's the Fairest of Them All...

11.02.2009

here is the adorable Snow White. Josh and I loved her in this outfit so much we took her to church in it as well...please don't judge ;)

This is my favorite...I love those blue blue eyes!


Like a Damsel in distress
And here are the rest on a slide...






Ps. I forgot to post Abigail's stats from her last appt. She's in the 50% for height, and only the 17% for weight. We were sure she would be at least 20lbs, oh well, tiny little thing. She's perfectly healthy though so we're happy. And once again it was mentioned that our baby is way too strong for her little self. It's true...maybe she's part animal ;)

9 comments:

  1. Looks like Abigail had an awesome second Halloween. Good job on the pumpkin carving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great shots. Looks professional to me. Including the apple was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's totally cute. I love the pictures with the apple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I commented on this. Anyhow, I love her dress, so cute, she looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could she get any cuter!!? Seriously what a doll. I am in love with her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could she be any cuter!!? I am in love with her! When are you guys moving, so I can see her?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute costume! I am glad you had a good halloween

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. My. Gosh! Where did you find such a tiny little Snow White costume?! She looks adorable! I love the pics too. Who's the great photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jaime! I actually just took those pictures with my little canon. We found that costume at BabiesRUs. They had some other princess ones, but the Snow White was the most colorful and cute!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS