Top Ten

11.18.2009

Ten reasons why my wife is the awesomest


10. She makes my lunch everyday for work and it is some thing new every day.


9. She always asks what I want for dinner and has only burnt it once in five years.


8. She picks up my clothes after me and does the laundry.


7. She writes me notes everyday and tells me how much she loves me.


6. She will still hold my hand when it is dark and scary outside.


5. She lets me sleep in on my day off from work.


4. She is my ticket into the highest degree of heaven.


3. She said yes when I asked her to marry me.


2. She supports me in every thing that we do.


1. She is the most awesomest Mom to El Tigre

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you are all so happy, we need more strong families in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good attitude! Keep it up that is what keeps marriages together and strong and eternal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like very good reasons to me
    :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS