It's a BOY!!!!

12.02.2009

Koen Michael Williams
Born at 8:00pm
7lb 6oz & 20 inches
This is our early Christmas present...thank you Kristin for having him!!!! Our adorable new nephew Koen Michael...I know...that name is perfect huh! So cute. But seriously last night was like Christmas Eve for me. I could not sleep because I was way too anxious to hear any news. Abigail and I even went outside to yell out to Baby Williams (in Heaven of course) to please come. I'm already completely in love with him!
We are so happy for the three Williams'! We know Jon and Kristin will be wonderful parents! We're even more excited about living near them soon! Way to go Kristin for only 10 minutes of pushing...you're awesome!!!
We love you guys!
Already smiling:) He looks like his daddy.

3 comments:

  1. he is so cute! I LOVE the name... congrats Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are the BEST!!! He'll for sure be a cool kid to hang with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little Nephew, he looks so content in his mothers arms, you can see the happiness in his eyes!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS